[Xmca-l] Re: Not too long and not too short

Luisa Aires laires11@gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 11:10:00 PST 2014

Dear Rob

I absolutely agree with your comments; and you share them in a very clear
discourse (I couldn´t do that). XMCA has been my proximal scientific
"master" for a long time. In a fruitful conversational genre, theory has
been developed in this community.

I what concerns XMCA discussion, I think there are some practical ideas
that could make easier our participation  an I agree that one of them is
the length of the posts.

In a broader perspective, I would like to enhance Greg´s proposal, in the
sense that we could link all of XMCA spaces (nodes of the network) in a
common territory: we can participate in our Facebook page, we have videos
on Vimeo, a wiki, a webpage. Why not link all of those spaces (Greg´s
example: http://connectedcourses.net/), so that novices and elders we could
feel easier the development of our sense of belonging?

Happy holidays.

Best,

Luísa