[Xmca-l] Re: Not too long and not too short

David Preiss daviddpreiss@gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:17:14 PST 2014

This resonates with me. I have two concerns:  somehow the relation between XMCA and MCA gets lost. May be that is not that important for the forum now. Yet I really loved the idea of exchanging ideas about just published papers in the journal. And I did learn a lot from those discussions. Second, the amount of threads going on simoultaneously is larger than the attention span of some of us and that truly makes difficult to engage and learn. Following Andy's metaphor it is like too many people talking at the same time in the hall passing on top of each other. Additionally we could add that not all of those people talk the same language. So my question is how can we keep learning from each other in a context where there are also offline things to attend to...
David

Enviado desde mi iPhone