[Xmca-l] Re: FW: Re: Chomsky, Vygotsky, and phenomenology

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:26:08 PST 2014

The dynamic that I experience [and look for] is what I call *question and
answer*. I find myself listening for how the *author* is responding to the
other. Until the response is performed IN RELATION to the other [as a
question or quest] there is no meaning.  Reading Vygotsky who is responding
to other scholars. or listening to Andy and Martin explore the illusion of
imagination.
I find *meaning* in the *margins*. Think the margins of a book where
comments are written to self [but also written to the author.
THIS may be one particular *type* or *kind* of meaning, but it is what I
see as a hybrid form[ing]
Larry