[Xmca-l] Re: Eduardo Vianna profile

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Dec 21 18:35:45 PST 2014

And it is a really great story as well! You certainly need some viable
way forward for those who find themselves excluded in the US and New
York in particular, at the moment.  :( Eduardo's article you can read here:
https://www.academia.edu/8208504/

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/