[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination (seeing and believing)

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:36:02 PST 2014

Rod,
Appropriate or not (though I think it is) your post has me asking why Martin (our Martin?)  thinks that the use of that substance diminished the inference making. This will drive Mike crazy, but would a thread on imagination benefit from a discussion of what has been with the species from time immemorial: mind altering substances? We’re talking affordances here, culture, history, activity. Another thread?
Henry