[Xmca-l] Re: Chomsky, Vygotsky, and phenomenology

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Wed Dec 17 10:51:30 PST 2014

Essentially, I want to build an epistemological system beginning with chomsky and ending with Vygotsky. ..

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
President
The Mocombeian Foundation, Inc.
www.mocombeian.com