[Xmca-l] Re: Sociocritical Literacies and more context

Kris Gutierrez gutierkd@gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:36:09 PST 2014

Larry, thank you; you raise so many important things to think about.  I will read your post again more carefully and respond and ask you more, as you push the thinking here.   Kris

Kris Gutierrez
gutierkd@gmail.com

Kris D. Gutiérrez
Professor