[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:39:46 PST 2014

I’m old but consider myself a late bloomer. Thanks to the chat, especially the latest ferment and fermenters, I am sensing we’re all getting a new lease on life as Vygotskians. Vera introduced me to him over thirty years ago. Finally, I’m starting to get it. Or so I think. Hey, if Ribot looked as generative to Vygotsky and Larry as he does to me, I must be on to something right, right?
Henry
P.S.