[Xmca-l] Re: Genetics, internalization, biology, and Vygotsky

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:41:16 PST 2014

I am late to this, but I just read the letter about Freire and two views on concentizacao proffered by Robert. I have been wondering about how indigeneity plays into this thread that Paul initiated. I live in New Mexico, where there are a lot of Native Americans.
Henry