[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 15 19:42:05 PST 2014

Makes perfect sense to me concerning Ribot, David. Where does LSV write
about Ribot on imagination? I lost the forest for the trees and am lost
back in memory land!

And who do we turn to for the evidence that animals other than humans
engage in volitional attention? I was under the impression that it is
through subordinating oneself to a external/cultural mediator one learned
to control oneself from the outside.

These seem like important issues to be straight about, even if one
disagrees about their implications/interpretation (if that is possible!)
mike