[Xmca-l] Re: The Annotated Bibliography Project (ABP)

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:12:16 PST 2014

Annalisa,
Might be worth considering Greg M's suggestion about "upvoting". It could
be intimidating for a newbie to confront 100+ text citations with
annotations. I fear that would prove an overwhelming choice for a newbie.
Instead, it seems like it would be nice for the newbie to have the list
sorted based on which ones the XMCA community sees as the most important.
Alternatively, you and Helena could come up with some kind of sorting into
"essential" texts to start with (note that however you do it, this category
would not be coterminous with the difficulty category - there may be an
"essential" text that is not an easy read).
But I'm thinking that maybe you have already addressed this issue.
Apologies if so.
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.