[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 04:47:50 PST 2014

It is helpful to me to know that Hegel said this, brings out for me the temporal/distributive extension of imagination. It “reinforces” the idea of the  embodied source of imagination, but the need to work it to make it coherent to myself and to others. This tempo of the thread has picked up, both in my mind and on the web. I woke up a little while ago, too early, I thought to get up, but my mind raced, so I thought: get productive with my imagination. In my mind, this thread on imagination has become creative. Shared. Complementary across time and space. A project whose time has come. IMHO. The insufferable excitable boy here.  :)
Henry