[Xmca-l] Fwd: Watch "MINUSTAH VS LES MANIFESTANTS" on YouTube

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe pmocombe@mocombeian.com
Sat Dec 13 06:16:45 PST 2014

The third world policing the world for the world's oligarchs.  The haitian constitution allows peaceful demonstrations.  With the arrival of john Kerry on the island yesterday, minustah, the  occupying force in haiti under the command of brazil, opened fire on the demonstrators.  I know this is an academic blog, but we academics have to also standup against tryanny or else we become part of the problem!

MINUSTAH VS LES MANIFESTANTS: http://youtu.be/38owUZrNHzA

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
President
The Mocombeian Foundation, Inc.
www.mocombeian.com
www.readingroomcurriculum.com
www.paulcmocombe.info

MINUSTAH VS LES MANIFESTANTS: http://youtu.be/38owUZrNHzA

Dr. Paul C. Mocombe
President
The Mocombeian Foundation, Inc.
www.mocombeian.com
www.readingroomcurriculum.com
www.paulcmocombe.info

Race and Class Distinctions within Black Communities
www.routledge.com/9780415714372