[Xmca-l] Re: Call for Manuscripts, Regeneración, Issue on the Neoliberal Privatization of Public Education

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 10 22:24:02 PST 2014

How broad is your mandates, Miguel? Does it extend to after school? Seems
like it would help to know the kinds of efforts you consider exemplary
classics.

Does this topic fit in with sociocritical studies?
Mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.