[Xmca-l] Re: Further Reflections on Imagination

Haydi Zulfei haydizulfei@rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:26:37 PST 2014

I have two similar messages but no attached !
      From: mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu>
 To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Cc: "eXtended Mind, Culture Activity" <xmca@potpourri.ucsd.edu>
 Sent: Monday, 8 December 2014, 9:00:28
 Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Further Reflections on Imagination

Thanks, Larry. A fuller account of the discussion about Suvorov's ideas
concerninging imagination and thought can be found in the attached. I am
continuing with colleagues to explore these issues and all input is
welcomed. Suvorov and the entire topic of education of the blind-deaf have
become controversial topics in Russia.
mike

PS-- Anyone who would like work on the wiki and build their own narratives,
for example, around xmca, should contact me at mcole@ucsd.edu. We have a
tad of technical help for anyone so inclined and there is more than enough
work to be done!  For at least the immediate future, improving the
discursive infrastructure of xmca is a priority, but I personally will be
spending time on the wiki welcome collaboration.

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.