[Xmca-l] Re: Pyrodiversity Fire Management - Native Americans of the California Area

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:54:07 PST 2014

Miguel,
My wife and I will be visiting family and friends in California between San Luis Obispo and Sacramento. The area in the map of the article you linked us with appears to center on the western slope of the coastal range between San Francisco and Santa Cruz. I’ll be using the article to enrich our appreciation of that areas in real time and place. Have you heard N. Scott Momaday talk about the importance of place? I can hear his deep baritone intoning now. Thank you!
Henry