[Xmca-l] Re: classroom videos

Adam Lefstein alefstein@gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:35:21 PST 2014

I'm not sure about consecutive lessons.  For maths, I think you'll find the
links here helpful:
http://rationalexpressions.blogspot.com/p/classroom-footage.html (and check
out his blog too).
Good luck,
adam

--

Adam Lefstein
Department of Education

<lefstein@bgu.ac.il>
Now published: *Better than Best Practice: Developing Teaching and Learning
through Dialogue *(with Julia Snell, from Routledge).  For details, see
dialogicpedagogy.com <http://www.dialogicpedagogy.com>.