[Xmca-l] Re: "The political" and "power" in learning

Zavala, Miguel mizavala@exchange.fullerton.edu
Mon Dec 1 18:26:21 PST 2014

Thanks Dana for sorting this new thread.  Mike, I'll follow up with the
articles you mention...

I am also pressed for time so will be somewhat slow in replying.  I see
the threads are like roundtables or spaces within a larger venue, a
thinking conference.

Miguel