[Xmca-l] Re: Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Mon Dec 1 00:41:39 PST 2014

Dear Ulvi,

I think it absolutely depends on what you mean by happiness!  :)

But to Zoya, it seems that she became the person she became from the deep reading she did. I'm sure writing in a notebook is a part of that as well. I suspect in the backdrop of her hard life, these past-times were essential to her development, especially concerning her imagination.

Have you noticed how cows are not bothered if they have matching horns or crooked horns? Or cats do not complain that their silly acrobatics are posted on the internet?

If we evolve to a state of being non-self-conscious, as animals are, we might be happier than we are now. Though maybe I am wrong.

Maybe happiness is just _being_ happy?

Kind regards,

Annalisa