[Xmca-l] Re: a new Ph.D. program at UC San Diego with a focus on Transforming Education in a Diverse Society

Jim Levin jalevin@ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 30 17:24:21 PDT 2014

Dear Rohini,

As Mike already explained, international students are welcomed to graduate programs at UCSD, including our Transforming Education in a Diverse Society Ph.D. program.   Non-resident tuition is high - we will have fellowships and other graduate student support but they will be competitive.

Jim Levin