[Xmca-l] a new Ph.D. program at UC San Diego with a focus on Transforming Education in a Diverse Society

Jim Levin jalevin@ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 28 16:21:09 PDT 2014

Hi XMCA folks,

Education Studies at UC San Diego is starting a new Ph.D. program with a focus on Transforming Education in a Diverse Society - a flyer is attached.

If you know of students who you think might be interested in this doctoral program, please encourage them to consider applying this fall for our inaugural cohort to start in Fall 2015 - the application deadline is December 1, 2014. I’m happy to answer any questions they may have.

Thanks!

Jim Levin
Professor
Department of Education Studies, UC San Diego