[Xmca-l] Re: About 「hope 」 in socio-cultural research

Lois Holzman lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Mon Aug 25 11:55:09 PDT 2014

For more on-the-grouod explicit  "hope-oriented" programs, see the work of Akom and D'Andrade at http://iseed.org from California,
and, in particular, Duncan-Andrade, J. M. (2009). Note to educators: Hope required when growing roses in concrete. Harvard Educational Review, 79(2), 181-194. PDF
Lois

Lois Holzman
Director, East Side Institute for Group & Short Term Psychotherapy
104-106 South Oxford Street
Brooklyn, New York 11217
Chair, Global Outreach, All Stars Project, UX
Tel. +1.212.941.8906 x324
Fax +1.718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Social Media
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Blogs
Psychology Today| Psychology of Becoming | ESI Community News
Websites
Lois Holzman | East Side Institute | Performing the World
All Stars Project