[Xmca-l] Re: The Highlander Center in Tennessee

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Aug 24 07:17:50 PDT 2014

Perhaps we can talk off-line Robert, I've been to that website, I've
spoken to them on the phone, I have ordered all the books that Myles
Horton ever wrote and read a lot of them on Google books while waiting
for them to reach Melbourne. I haven't read Septima Clark biog though.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/