[Xmca-l] Re: Email Format Conventions

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 19:19:28 PDT 2014

If you want to inspect the email contents you can look at their ASCII.
 e.g. for gmail there is a "show original" option.  The ASCII can contain
special codes to be interpreted by email clients etc.

I don't think the longsig directive is implemented on mailman (the server
xmca uses) but it can be.

Best,
Huw