[Xmca-l] Re: Email Format Conventions

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Aug 17 17:57:42 PDT 2014

Or just sort your messages in subject/date order and read each message
in whatever order you like. ... except for people like Huw who embed
their replies. :)
But in any case, it is nothing to do with xmca.
Some messages put coloured lines on the left, some put grey lines on the
left and some put >s on the left. It is hard to tell by looking, but I
think it is the email client of the first responder which formats the
next layer of indenting, resulting in mixtures of the 3 different modes
in any given message on occasion.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/