[Xmca-l] Re: A request for assistance

William Blanton blantonwe@gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:24:29 PDT 2014

Hi Ageliki,

You might take a read of some of Madeline Hunter's writing. Attached is two
bibs on direct instruction. You might also take a look an Ken Goodman's
argument against direct instruction. Another interesting challenge against
direct instruction is Cole's idea of basic literacy activity rather than
basic liter skills.

BB