[Xmca-l] FW: Deadline extended for Special Issue CFP: Writing and Ritual, Faith Communities, and Religious Practices

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Wed Aug 13 12:35:12 PDT 2014

From: writcomm Written Communication [mailto:writcomm@umn.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:37 PM
Subject: Deadline extended for Special Issue CFP: Writing and Ritual, Faith Communities, and Religious Practices

Dear Editorial Board:
I have again attached the CFP for a Special Issue on Writing and Ritual, Faith Communities, and Religious Practices.

If you know of scholars working on pieces for submission, you might spread the word that the deadline has been extended to Sept. 10, 2014. Thanks for your help.
Also, I am going to be needing subject matter experts to review in this area and I'd appreciate suggestions of potential reviewers.
Christina Haas
Editor, Written Communication

--

Written Communication
University of Minnesota

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** The information in this message and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is without authorization and is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, immediately notify the sender and delete this copy from your computer system.  Thank you.