[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic motivation?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Aug 10 07:45:32 PDT 2014

Of course I love your very hegelian take on this question of motivation,
Peg. Yes, this does reflect the objectivity of motivation. But it
remains the case, doesn't it, Peg, that to be a well-motivated argument,
someone still has to be motivated by it, and make the argument, or act
in a way which manifests well motivated actions, be they speech acts or
not. :)
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/