[Xmca-l] Paula Towsey

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 10:14:35 PDT 2014

Fellow XMCA-ers

Sorry I have been away today, and didn't update people on the latest
information about Paula.  Here is a message from her sister:

Paula was alone at home on sunday night when she apparently fell and hit
her head and by the time help came on monday morning - it was too late
unbelievable tragedy
Her funeral is planned for tuesday 12 at 11:30 in the Bryanston Catholic
Church
please light a candle for her

I will read a tribute from XMCA for Paula at her funeral, and will tell you
about the flowers from you guys.  I haven't spoken to her husband John yet,
so don't yet know what the post-mortem showed about the exact cause of her
death.

I will write and tell you about the service later on Tuesday.

Carol

--
Carol A  Macdonald Ph D (Edin)
Developmental psycholinguist