[Xmca-l] Re: Reviewer required for David Kellogg's new book.

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:22:09 PDT 2014

Thanks, Huw (and thanks, Rob!)

The copies that the publisher sent to Rob, if they are like my copies, do
not have index numbers yet! I put the index numbers in (twice....grrrrrr)
but because of last minute formatting the index numbers were all wrong, and
had to be redone, and they didn't get redone at the last minute (being
somewhat eidetic, I insisted on lots of pictures and diagrammes and whatnot
and this makes the book rather hard to format).

The book's being reprinted, this time with index numbers. So whoever
reviews it should, well, go easy on the lack of numbers in the index. The
new copies should be out in about two weeks.

It's still a good book, if you don't try to read it backwards!

David Kellogg
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies