[Xmca-l] Re: Intrinsic motivation?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Aug 6 08:18:54 PDT 2014

Can I just respond very briefly to your final comment concerning your
research, using Leontyev's conception of objective motives and personal
motives. This is the kind of dualism which I find very unhelpful.

What is an objective motive? Or to put it another way, what motive is
there which is not personal?

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/