[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky and dissability

Stephen Walsh stephenwals@gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:01:42 PDT 2014

Hi Jose,

You've probably already got this - but I think that the chapter
'Sociocultural Theory and Education of Children with Special Needs' by
Kozulin and Gindis in 'The Cambridge Companion to Vygotsky' (2007) edited
by Daniels, Cole and Wertsch is good on the subject of Vygotsky and
disability.

Best regards,

Stephen

--

*R. Stephen Walsh*

*Irish Research Council funded PhD Student *

*Department of Psychology*

*University** of Limerick*

*Castletroy, Co. Limerick*

*Email: stephenwals@gmail.com <stephenwals@gmail.com>*