[Xmca-l] Re: And an awesome autistic artistic savant

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 11:46:11 PDT 2014

Oh yes -- first think that greeted us when we returned from a year in
Sweden to Brooklyn -- in full size mural form it made us cry, Beth

--
Beth Ferholt
Assistant Professor

Email: bferholt@brooklyn.cuny.edu