[Xmca-l] Fwd: postdoc position at CU-Boulder

Jenna McWilliams jennamcjenna@gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:45:35 PDT 2014

I am attempting to forward this postdoc position on behalf of Kevin O'Connor, who's having some trouble getting his message through.

Jenna McWilliams
Cultural-Historical Research SIG Communications Chair, AERA
Learning Sciences Program, Indiana University

~
jenmcwil@indiana.edu
jennamcjenna@gmail.com