[Xmca-l] Re: Special Issue on Dialogue and Interactions in Developmental Methodologies

Laure Kloetzer laure.kloetzer@gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:54:34 PDT 2014

Hi Mike,

Normally you don't need to register - you register only if you want to
submit or edit a paper. You should be able to access the papers just my
clicking on the picture and then choosing one paper...
Please let me know if that is not working and I'll report the problem.
Cheers
LK