[Xmca-l] Special Issue on Dialogue and Interactions in Developmental Methodologies

Laure Kloetzer laure.kloetzer@gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 03:25:50 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

A new special issue of Outlines - critical social practice - has been
released (freely available online,
http://ojs.statsbiblioteket.dk/index.php/outlines, see content below). This
has been a long work issued from a very dense ISCAR symposium and we are
pleased that these papers are now available. We thought some papers may be
of interest to some XMCA readers. Sorry if you got the info already.
Best Easter wishes,
Laura Seppänen and Laure Kloetzer

Editorial: Dialogues and interaction as "the nursery for change" PDF
Laura Kloetzer, Laura Seppänen  01-04

Examining Developmental Dialogue: the Emergence of Transformative Agency PDF
Heli Heikkila, Laura Seppänen  05-30

Developing a Tool for Cross-Functional Collaboration: the Trajectory of an
Annual Clock PDF
Riikka Ruotsala  31-53

Controversy as a Developmental Tool in Cross Self-Confrontation Analysis PDF
Katia Kostulski, Laure Kloetzer  54-73

Activity Clinic and Affects in Workplace Conflicts: Transformation through
transferential activity PDF
Livie Sheller  74-92

Pre-service Teachers' Appropriation of Conceptual Tools PDF
Honorine Nocon, Ellen H. Robinson  93-118

The Interplay of Developmental and Dialogical Epistemologies PDF
Ritva Engeström  119-138