[Xmca-l] Re: Psychology of Language

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Fri Apr 25 04:56:26 PDT 2014

Hi Vera,

Yes, of course there's Bruner's work on narrative etc.

Stern is good, though his book was published in 1979. I wonder whether something like the 2011 book of the same title by Traxler might be better. Until we roll our own.

The Bain book is selling for $300 on Amazon! Might you have a pdf of your chapter?

Martin