[Xmca-l] Re: Psychology of Language

Laure Kloetzer laure.kloetzer@gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:39:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

Martin was refering to one email exchange we had just before, where I was
saying that we had a similar course at CNAM, Paris (so in French) but no
textbook, just dispersed readings. And collectively editing a textbook on
the psychology of language (language and mental development, language and
thought, etc.) in a socio-historico-cultural perspective was indeed the
suggestion...
What do you think ?
Best,
LK