[Xmca-l] Re: Psychology of Language

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Thu Apr 24 06:35:51 PDT 2014

Hi Bella,

Thanks, but what I'm looking for is a text on the role of language in psychology. I'm teaching a course that when last taught used this text, which was published in 1998. I'd like something more contemporary, and more aligned with a sociocultural perspective:

<http://www.amazon.com/The-Psychology-Language-Paul-Whitney/dp/0395757509>

Martin