[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Things Fall Apart listed as "trigger warning"

David Preiss daviddpreiss@gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:27:19 PDT 2014

Agreed, indeed the whole idea of a school curriculum challenges the idea of "academic freedom", in the way it is practiced in higher education; but that's a different debate.
And certainly, "trigger warnings" and censorship can be the same, as reflected by the perpetual issue of the teaching of evolution in the USA.