[Xmca-l] Re: Things Fall Apart listed as "trigger warning"

David Preiss daviddpreiss@gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:18:15 PDT 2014

I can understand those rules in a school environment as you are teaching under age kids, but applying those rule within universities adhering to the standards of a liberal education is quite a different species.