[Xmca-l] Re: decision-making

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Apr 3 03:33:03 PDT 2014

    Resources and Resourcefulness: Leadership, Strategy and Organization
    in the Unionization of California Agriculture
    <http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3003887?uid=3739952&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101123174741>

      BY MARSHALL GANZ

American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 105, No. 4, pp. 1003-1062
<http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3003887?uid=3739952&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101123174741>,
2000
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/