[Xmca-l] Re: vygotsky's theory and symbolic interactionism

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:48:14 PDT 2014

I just tried a little experiment. I googled "Think for yourself!" "Be
relevant!" and "Be useful!" to see how many times someone has had,
more or less, these exact sentiments in these exact words.

Here's what I found:

"Be useful!"  4,030,020 matches in .32 seconds.

"Be relevant!" 607,000,000 in 0.26 seconds. (Much easier to find.)

"Think for yourself!" 717 million mentions in only .040 seconds!

David Kellogg
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies