[Xmca-l] Re: vygotsky's theory and symbolic interactionism

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Apr 2 16:40:33 PDT 2014

I think there is a sense in which the immediate is a "flow", as in "one
damn thing after another."
Mediation always entails an "ever-present" element, reflection or
development.
But of course: "There is nothing, nothing in heaven, or in nature or in
mind or anywhere else which does not equally contain both immediacy and
mediation."
http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/works/hl/hlbegin.htm#0092
Andy
*Andy Blunden*