[Xmca-l] Re: vygotsky's theory and symbolic interactionism

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:47:43 PDT 2014

Mike,
I wonder how to be critical without being "crazy"?

It seems like "lunatics"* are the best at providing alternative imaginaries.

But it is also true that those who are most "critical" are often considered
to be "lunatics".

So does it matter?

-greg
*Please note the scare quotes around the words crazy and lunatic - they are
intended to scare! i.e. they are NOT my categories or my definitions of
them, rather I use the scare quotes to indicate that they are as perceived
by society - "crazy" or "lunatic" as perceived by society.

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor