[Xmca-l] Re: Article on Positioning Theory

Donna Kotsopoulos dkotsopo@wlu.ca
Tue Apr 1 13:30:16 PDT 2014

Thank you to everyone for your inspiring conversation and your interest. I have sincerely appreciated this opportunity to extend my own thinking.

Kind regards,

d.

Donna Kotsopoulos, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Faculty of Education & Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West, BA313K
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5
(519) 884-0710 x 3953
www.wlu.ca/education/dkotsopoulos
www.wlu.ca/mathbrains

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any file(s) transmitted with it, is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned above as recipient(s). Any unauthorized distribution, copying or other use is strictly prohibited.
>>> On 4/1/2014 at 4:02 PM, in message <CAHCnM0CoOJChPfnZTdALE8TvuGW_t7aXmfqniN+bimhDM1hVvw@mail.gmail.com>, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

Amen. Its been a great education!
Thanks a lot for taking the time, Donna
mike