[Xmca-l] Re: vygotsky's theory and symbolic interactionism

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:09:43 PDT 2014

Thank you for your considered and considerate reply Paul, great to be in
touch again.

You can predict my reply.

But although I resolutely stick with my operational Earth-bound
materialism, at a cosmic level given the nature of the Universe (known), I
acknowledge that my total rejection of the vodou 'reality' is somewhat
unverifiable (au Popper)

Bon jour, mon ami
Tom