[Xmca-l] Re: Heidegger's Notebooks Renew Focus on Anti-Semitism - NYTimes.com

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Tue Apr 1 02:36:05 PDT 2014

I do not know how useful my 'butting-in' here will be, but here is one view
on the "If Nazi, then an invalid philosopher" question/problem:

http://www.metamute.org/community/your-posts/heidegger-fuhrer-principal

Tom