[Xmca-l] Re: FW: [LING-ETHNOG] Position available

kplakits@gmail.com kplakits@gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:15:42 PDT 2013

Dear all

we are happy to call you to participate to a fore-coming Thematic Event
about Socio-cultural Approaches to STEM Education
(http://www.iscar.org/el/Sociocultural_approaches_to_Science__Technology__Engineering_and_Mathematics_Education.)
during ISCAR 2014 in Sydney (http://www.iscar2014.com/).

The organizers, Sylvie Barma (Canada) and our @fise group (Greece) are
honored to call you in person to participate either as an invited speaker or
as a participant.

If you are on board, please right to me a temporary title of your speech or
just write me that you are indented to participate ISCAR 2014 thematic event
for half or a full day.

This way we can organize the program of activities in order to meet your
needs and expectations.

Best regards

Katerina Plakitsi and Sylvie Barma