[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Oct 3 17:27:52 PDT 2013

My strength is in the fundamentals. So I would start with the
fundamentals (action, artefact, consciousness,...) which don't need to
refer to the higher level concepts (like zoped, learning, ...), where
others would do better. I am thinking in terms of a collaborative
effort, of course.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/